Saturday, August 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was just tagged by Cara, so here goes...

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys: My Family, Eating Out, Watching a favorite TV show
3 Fears: That Hayden will struggle in Kindergarten, We won't find the "perfect" house, Losing one of my children
3 Goals: To finish the book I just started, To cook dinner at least 4 times this week!, To get back to the gym now that Hayden will be in school and I only have two kids to take with me
3 Current Obsessions: The Wii - Mario Kart, Trying to find a house, Jones Soda-Berry Lemonade
3 Random Facts: I am not a reader, I hardly ever finish a book that I have started, I have the hardest time fixing Brynley's hair, it seriously stresses me out, and until this week I had only ever sent about 10 text messages in my life, I have a new phone and I can't stop texting with it!

I tag: Meghan, Kristin M., Wendy, Toni, and Kristen J.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

I love eating out too -- why oh why is it so bad?

FUN TAG!

Brenna said...

I can relate to a lot of these. LOL
Christine

Cara and Terry said...

Me too! I LOVE TEXTING. It's like getting a present everytime I hear the ring that I have a new one! I'll have to start texting you...it's fun! Yay..another person to text :)

Clemstock said...

OMG, I can't believe you haven't texted much before this....I think most of my communication with some people is entirely texts. Tom and I text like 20 times a day to each other. I love it. T9 makes all the difference....