Friday, August 15, 2008

4 Months Old!


Our sweet baby Zac is 4 months old today! Wow, how time flies with baby number 3! Right now Zac is very talkative and will smile at the drop of a hat (accept when I'm trying to take pictures!). We all love him so much and don't know what our life would be like without him. Meredith always comments that he is the most mellow baby she has ever seen, I would tend to agree, but he's not perfect! He has a serious pacifier addiction and because I am such a sucker, I will go in his room at all hours of the night to get it for him. Andy keeps trying to get me to do the tough love thing and let him cry but really, this is the only thing he ever cries about so I figure I can at least do this one little thing for him! He is still barfing everywhere and doesn't have bowel movements on his own but he is perfect other than that. I hope he stays this way forever and never grows up to talk back to me and throw tantrums! We love you Zachar!


2 comments:

Meredith said...

We love Zac! Kate barfed all over the couch today and we said it was just like Zac would do. He really is the most mellow baby ever.

The Ashtons said...

4 months old is my most favorite of all the ages. They smile and giggle and don't care that they can't go anywhere...then they turn 15 months, ugh! Your daughter's hair is super pretty. Clara would never let me "do" her hair except for church when she had no choice. I could make a mean french braid in my day; those days are over, Clara's on her own!