Monday, August 11, 2008

The Potty Train!

I decided last week after I purchased a box of diapers at Costco that it was about time Brynley be potty trained. I promptly returned the box of diapers and bought a much smaller pack at the store to get me through the potty training process. I took Brynley to buy some underwear, she chose a bright colored pack and a pack of Littlest Petshop undies. She almost got the fairies but then saw the petshop ones and had to have those! Meredith and Maddy and I were trying to get her excited on Saturday about getting potty trained, and thus we have, The Potty Train:

Yes, that's right, she calls her potty chair a potty train! She has had a great day and even told me twice when she had to go potty and even took her potty train to the playroom and did it all on her own! She had a few accidents but overall she is doing great! I am so proud of her and I knew she could do it, hopefully by the end of the week we will be diaperless, (for her anyway)!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

"I go potty in my potty train." She is awesome!!! Love us some Brynley!

The Evans Family said...

Potty train...too cute! Good luck!

Jennie said...

Yeah!!! How exciting for you both :)
I will send you Alex when your done with Brynley. You will be a pro by then!!

Maddy said...

WOOT WOOT! Potty train! How is it going? And when are we having our Rock Band par-tay?

Anonymous said...

So, when Kolson was potty training he was at a friend's house and their potty was in the middle of the kitchen (they were potty training also...) and Kolson was so excited to tell me that he went potty...in the neighbor's kitchen! How do you apologize to your neighbor for that?

The Ashtons said...

So, I have been inspired by you to create a blog...I've only got one pic so far and I will add more later if you promise to keep in touch through the blog! Kathy

The Ashtons said...

http://mikekathykolsonclarahenry.blogspot.com/ So, I forgot to leave the blog address...yikes.

Molly said...

That's funny Kathy! And um Jennie... I think I'll be done with potty training for awhile, it would be really nice of me to train Alex for you though huh?

Maddy - How about next Friday, I'll call you!

Sonya said...

I don't envy you the "potty train," but how cute is that?! Cute family pictures too.