Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What we've been up to...

We got to Oregon on a Thursday night and spent a few days in Beaverton. We then spent 4 days in Lincoln City at an amazing beach house that my Grandma found. This place was the best, it is less than a year old, three stories with seating in the kitchen for all 23 of us! There were 7 plasma TV's, a playstation, a pool table, foos ball table, an arcade game, a hot tub, and a massage chair! We were glad for all of these amenities as the beach was pretty cold and windy most of the time we were there, but there was still plenty for us all to do! Aunt Shelly and Uncle Joe were gracious enough to buy all of the food while we were there and it was all wonderful, the meals couldn't have been more perfect! It was a lot of fun to hang out with our cousins and Aunts and Uncles that we don't get to see often enough, it's amazing how we have all grown up. We decided to meet up every other year like this and I can't wait to do it again!

There is nothing more precious than a Daddy and his little girl

Fun at the beach!
Having fun in the house. No one knew what a great pool player Granny is, I think she won most games that she played!

5 comments:

hendywow said...

What great photos! I love the Beach House, looks like you all had a wonderful time. It was so good to see you the other day, we need to do it more often.

Meredith said...

It was so much fun - I cannot wait to go back!

The Evans Family said...

Sounds like you had an awesome vacation. We may have to find out more about that beach house, looks great!

Maddy said...

WOW! There's so much to comment on, but I love all the pictures. Your family pictures are so cute. Next time I'm coming too ;p since Ellie informed me that Meredith told her that the kids could all be real cousins. So I guess I'm "in" now. :D

Cara and Terry said...

Looks super fun. I bet it was so nice to get out of the heat for a few days! By the way...you've been tagged...see my blog for details.