Saturday, August 16, 2008

So proud of myself!


For any of you who read my tag post last week, I had some things I needed to work on. One being fixing Brynley's hair because it really intimidates me. So I took some time last week to actually try new things in her hair and I am so proud of myself. The picture above is one of the hairdos I tried this week, I didn't get pictures of any other dos but I thought this one was cute and she even sat still for it!
In other news, I had a goal to cook at least 4 times last week and I did it! So far I have actually cooked 5 time this week, yay for me and yay for the pocket book!


6 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations - I am so proud of you! BW - I LOVE the pictures of Brynley. Classic.

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

You did great! I'm so proud. You'll get the hang of it faster than you can imagine!

Sarah C said...

can you please give lessons - my little girls hiar is our of control - this looks great.

Clemstock said...

Brynley's hair is really cute. Did you roll the hair and then clip it? Really a cute idea. Might have to sit on Lily to do that to her though. I finally got pigtails on her by holding her up in the air on my feet and reaching up and quickly doing it because she was working on balancing and couldn't reach up and grab my hands. They looked cute until she plastered her hair with yogurt.

Jennie said...

I love that hair style, it lasts through nap time!

Shauna said...

I am quite impressed! I have been wanting to do more with Kayla's hair but I am intimidated as well. I also want to fix dinner more often - not just chicken nuggets and mac and cheese but real dinners. You are an inspiration to us all, Molly!