Wednesday, June 3, 2009

9 Glorious Years

In the beginning...
Andy and I met while working together at Kinkos! This is Andy's "office" at Kinko's.

Andy proposed to me on my 21st birthday while out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. He had it all set up with the manager who brought my ring out on a silver tray after an opera singer was done singing to me! It was so sweet and so romantic!

One of our Engagement Pictures

Wedding Day, June 3rd 2000 - Portland Oregon LDS Temple

Married 1 1/2 years, our first trip to the Oregon Coast together with my parents

2 year Anniversary - Mexican Riviera Cruise
Hayden was born less than a year later, just before our 3 year anniversary, for some reason I couldn't find those pictures when I was doing this.

Wheel of Fortune - Married 4 1/2 years
(For those who don't know me well, I was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune, we couldn't take pictures inside so this was all I got.)

Married almost 5 years - St. Maarten

Married almost 6 years - The day we brought Brynley home from the hospital

8 Year Anniversary - Zac's Blessing Day

Most recent Family picture take in Zion's - March 2009

A lot has happened in 9 years... As we were sitting at the pool the other night, Andy looked at me and said, "Did you think this is where we would be 9 years ago?" I laughed. I always imagined we'd have 3-4 kids some day but it is amazing to look back on the last 9 years and see how far we really have come. Many things have happened along this path, sad, exciting, amazing things... We are grateful for all that we have experienced. I am thankful for an amazing husband who loves me for me and would do anything for me and for our family. I look forward to many more years!
Notice how we don't have many pictures of the two of us together since the early days? We need to work on that!

14 comments:

Alison + Brandon said...

Congratulations! So cute!

jacque said...

Fun pictures. I love how you've had other cool experiences happen on your special day too. It makes it even that much more special.

Steve and Sarah said...

Congrats...You have have done some traveling!!! I am jealous. I love the pictures at Kinkos...kind of reminds me of the tv show The Office!!!

Myers Mayhem said...

Congrats! I love the pictures, how lame they wouldn't allow pictures in the WOF studio! I'm so impressed that Andy had his own Kinkos office!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! That was really fun to see you guys progress through the years.

ZooMom said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't know you went to Zions in March this year - we were there too!! (very end of the month, Spring break). You two and your thee kidlets make such a sweet family!

christine said...

Congratulations Molly! And I hope everything goes well in the hospital with Zac. You are in my prayers.

love, me

Kathy C said...

Happy ninth! It was fun to see pictures of you guys from "the early days". Cute tribute!

How did the surgery go?

Rickie said...

Congratulations! Happy anniversary! It was fun to look at the pictures of you guys over the last 9 years.

ecuakim said...

You two are so cute! Congrats!

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

Yeah! Happy anniversary!

The Evans Family said...

Awww...a Kinko's love story, we have one too. I guess Kinko's was good for us, it gave us both good guys! You guys make a great couple.

Kathy C said...

Hey! I'm doing BL2 starting tomorrow. Let me know if you want in!

AB said...

Great post! That is a bigger office than you have now.