Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mmmm... spaghetti!

"Mom, my bowl is empty!"
Our picky little eater has discovered a favorite food. He seriously could not get enough of the spaghetti, we were laughing so hard and he didn't even crack a smile, he was intense! He has such a hard time eating so many foods, it is great when we find one he loves. Although, is it asking too much for his favorite food to be a little less messy?!?!

And of course the older two had to get in on the messy action!


For being the messiest kid around, I'm not sure why Bryn's face is so clean!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Molly, your kids are so cute! Your daughter looks quite a bit like you :)

Meredith said...

Classic. Love it!!! Some meals require a bath for clean up. This may be one of them.

Rickie said...

spaghetti faces, doesn't get much better than that!

Apryl May said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! These pictures make me want to come over and give all your kids a big tight squeeze! They are precious!

Jennie said...

Yummy! I think it is funny that we both made spaghetti on the same night :) I made meatballs and my kids loved that! Love ya, Jen

Maddy said...

Oh my gosh -- JEALOUSLY!! I wish I could find a food Sadie will eat.

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

Believe or not, now I'm hungry for spaghetti. ;-) It does seem like the messiest foods (and crafts for that matter -esp. those involving glitter) are what kids gravitate to hee-hee!