Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Day of School!

I cannot get the pictures to move around in my post so the first one is out of order, so annoying!
May 20th marked the last day of Kindergarten for Hayden! I can't believe he is out of Kindergarten already, he has become such a big boy!
The picture below shows Hayden on the first day of Kindergarten:
Hayden getting ready to go to school on the last day!
Hayden and his sweet teacher, Mrs. Tapia
With his cute friend, Penda
Hayden in line on his last day of school, I think it's funny that it looks almost identical to his first day of school pic. The uncertainty on his face is priceless!

Hayden finished the year strong! He is in the highest reading level in his class and his math and writing are above where they should be at the end of Kindergarten. He is excited to start first grade in August at a new school, we are also excited for this change!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love that little dude and teasing him is truly one of my favorite things to do. Way to go dude!

Rickie said...

He is so sweet! I love that same look on his face in both pictures although he looks more grown up the second one!

Maddy said...

I can't believe he's a FIRST GRADER! Crazy