Friday, June 26, 2009

T-Ball Season is over!

So T-ball ended in May and I'm just now getting around to posting about it, oh well who cares right?!?!
Hayden had a great time playing T-ball. We can still tell that he is not going to be the world's greatest athlete any time soon but he had fun!
Poor Hayden... the big head, sticky outie ears and glasses made it very hard to fit a the helmet on his head. Apparently in a league like this, they only have one size of helmet. I felt bad for him every time he had to squish that thing on his noggin!

Good swing Hayden!

Waiting to run to the next base

Good running Hayden!

The entire team - Hayden was excited that his team was orange, his favorite color!
I must say this was our most disappointing experience with sports leagues around here. For what we had to pay, I felt pretty ripped off that all they got for it was a T-shirt, not even a baseball hat! And I think they only had 6 games. With 16 kids on the team, it didn't give them much playing time. I think we will seek out a different league next time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jake had the same problem with the helmet- he had to hold it on his head while he ran the bases so that it didn't fall off!

I used to have the same problem with not being able to move the pictures around on my blog. I finally realized that when I upload them you have to click 'none' under layout options. I then center them myself when I get into the post and I can move them around. See if that works!