Thursday, September 11, 2008

While Mommy is Sick...

I woke up yesterday feeling really sick, and it just got worse as the day went on. Andy worked from home so that he could help me with the kids because I couldn't even lift Zac up because I was too week. While Zac was napping Andy went to physical therapy a I lay on the couch moaning and crying that I thought I was gong to die... I'm still sick by the way but not as bad as yesterday! Here's what Brynley found to keep herself busy:


I think there were a total of 8 pop tarts with a bite taken out of each one! After the whole pop tart ordeal, she apparently got out two bags of chips and a bowl and poured ships into the bowl as well as dropping them all over the floor. Andy came home to that surprise, she had also gotten a wire whisk out and had it in one of the bags, not sure why.... Andy was too annoyed to take any pictures!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love how she entertains herself. She is so funny! You are going to have compile all of these stories and put them together in a book for her one day.

Also,I hope you feel better soon!!

Kathleen said...

oh my word bhahah! what a cutie. my favorite part is that she didn't get any of the good stuff. Like she missed all the frosting and yummy fruity parts and just got the nasty pastry. no wonder she kept trying!

i hope you feel better. i can't imagine being sick with three kids. when i get sick i mope and act like a big big baby-- can't imagine having a baby too!

Maddy said...

YUM! I think they say the first bite of any food is the most delicious, so I can see that she's just maximizing the yumminess.

Cara and Terry said...

Love the independence. At least she wasn't whining at you to get up and get her a snack. There's always a bright side to things...haha.