Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Zac!

He's 5 months old today, Andy doesn't think it's a real birthday but I say every month of the first year is a real birthday, geesh! Zac is getting more vocal and animated by the minutes, I love is sweet little voice, there is nothing cuter! He is just getting over a horrible cold and double ear infection, boy am I glad that's over! Zac has been rolling from his tummy to back for quite some time and just recently he's been obsessed with his feet and grabbing and cooing at them!

He loves standing up!
Catching a quick smile with his big sister (I know she is way too old for a pacifier)
Grabbing at his feet after a diaper change

Hayden spent Zac's B-day teaching him how to play Mario Kart on the Wii!

Just for kicks I had to post these pictures because I keep thinking he and Hayden look exactly alike. The top picture is of Hayden on his 5 month birthday and the bottom picture is Zac on his 5 month birthday. Pretty close but Hayden was a little more chunky! (Hayden had a bigger head too)

Happy Birthday Little Man, we love you!

I need to add that I thought the capturing of the spit up was priceless in that last picture.

4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Happy Birthday Zac! He and Hayden look a ton a like, they could be the same baby!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

He looks so much like Hayden I can't get over it. I love the picture of the boys playing wii. Gives you a little sense of what it will look like in a few years when they can actually play it together! the pic of Zac and Bryn in so adorable!

Cara and Terry said...

Seriously....Zac is the BEST behaved baby I have every seen. What a cutie with overwhelming similiarties to Hayden. Holy cow, I cant' believe how much they look alike. What a good baby!

Clemstock said...

Zac is a cute kid. My fav picture, the one with his feet up in the air making a little triangle.