Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hair, Hair, Hair!

I'm getting better guys... Brynley is actually getting different hairdo's quite often as I practice my mad hair skills! What I can't figure out is why literally within 1 hour of her hair being done, it is a total wreck again, I don't get it. She doesn't even touch it with her hands most often, I can't figure out what she does. It's just a Brynley thing I guess, she is also really messy, if she eats anything it is all over her before it makes it in to her mouth so I guess it comes with the territory!

I'm not sure why but every time I try to take a picture of Bryn's hair, she gets super shy and acts weird for the camera.
This was for a Princess Birthday party and she wasn't interested in wearing a crown so we made our own fancy hair instead!



5 comments:

Clemstock said...

Last picture posted, priceless! That girl is so funny. Cool ideas with her hair. Might try and do those with Lily. And, didn't you love the pictures of Tom's parents in front of the pretzel place. Funny thing, his mom wanted that picture there not really taking it in. They didn't even laugh when I read the name of the city. I couldn't help but laugh. Just to funny the first time you see it.

Molly said...

I know isn't that picture a hoot? I had 3 others from that particular do that are about as funny. I have to fight Bryn sometimes to sit still but she's getting better. She gets excited if I let her pick the color of hair rubberbands so that usually helps. Her hair is just so crazy if I don't pull it back, I feel bad for her!

I can't believe Tom's parents didn't find that sign funny, oh my goodness I died as soon as I saw it!

Jennie said...

The bottom picture is by far my favorite!!

Maddy said...

Ha ha -- I love the last one. Cute crown. You should see my hair this morning.

The Evans Family said...

Cute hair-dos! Emma's hair is a mess 5 minutes after every hair brushing and she's almost 9! It's so annoying. Too bad she doesn't want anything cute done with her hair anymore....