Monday, September 22, 2008

Our little mama is at it again!

Brynley, Brynley, Brynley...
She explained to me that her baby needed his booboos milk. I was pretty impressed, she burped "him" (all of her babies are hims) after one side and then switched sides. What a good mommy! You may notice however, that the baby's head is somewhat closer to Bryn's waist than her boob!

Please excuse her disheveled appearance, I am watching one of her friends all day and Meredith and I were in the middle of canning... Thus she has the same hairdo she has had since Saturday!

7 comments:

Laurel said...

She is so precious! I love it. And, I am still so impressed with your canning. How do you find time for it all?

Meredith said...

Whatev - she always looks like that! LOL! She is so fun - I love spending time with the kiddos!

Brenna said...

That is so funny. Brenna did the same thing when I would nurse Jacob, but she wouldn't ever let me take pictures of it. I understand... LOL I wouldn't let people take pictures of me nursing either. HAHAHA! Fun that you got to capture it.
Christine

Maddy said...

Ha ha haaaaa! I love the nursing pictures.

hendywow said...

Thank Heaven's for Boobies! Molly yur children are gorgeous, I wish we were a little closer so we could hang out mor

hendywow said...

Ok, I obviously have a spelling issue!

Jennie said...

I have no energy just to let ya know! I am very excited about Halloween though! We need to get together and talk menu :)