Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in St. George

We had a fantastic time in St. George for Thanksgiving. The best part - we didn't have to cook - we had dinner at the Country Club. Andy's parents made great meals the other nights but we all took a break for Thanksgiving Dinner. Andy's oldest brother Dave, his wife Ashley and their son Noah were there; as were Andy's youngest older brother Chris, his wife Marina; and of course Andy's parents Sharon and Henry.
The whole family sitting together for dinner
What Thanksgiving dinner looks like at the Country Club made famous by High School Musical 2
What Thanksgiving dinner looks like for a 7 month old!
Andy with Hayden and Brynley
Andy's mom with Hayden
Andy and I
Brynley, planning her next move

We were excited to spend this time with the family, it has been far too long since we have seen most of them - come and visit us! Dinner was great, minus the cranberry sauce. I was commenting to someone before I left that I might need to sneak in some cranberry sauce as I wasn't sure if they would have any at the buffet. Much to my surprise, there was cranberry sauce and it looked great! Unfortunately... it seemed that someone forgot the sugar when they were making it... oh well.
(I posted 3 or 4 more posts tonight below this one, check them out)

8 comments:

hendywow said...

Looks like fun, I should have had you Christmas Carol my grandparents who live there that would have been clever!

Maddy said...

Did you guys sing any HSM songs while you were there???

jeannie said...

Molly,

A while back Meredith told me to go to your blog to see the wonderful results of Andy's weight loss. I have been meaning to make a comment for quite some time now. Your husband looks fabulous and your children are adorable. You have a beautiful family. I hear updates about them through Meredith.
Your new home is just beautiful. You must be chomping at the bits to move in. It makes me happy knowing your Aunt Shelly will be near you guys.
I especially like the picture of Hayden with the make shift wireless head phones dangling at his ears--that's a good one.

You take care.

Maybe one day we will get to visit again! :)

Jennie said...

Before I forget...I love the headphone adjustment!! I also thing the house looks great. Glad to hear Thanksgiving went well. Love you, Jen

Alison + Brandon said...

Looks like a great time! Sorry I totally spaced on replying to your text message. I can't believe we were so close. We ended up being pretty occupied the whole time hanging out with relatives. One of Brandon's brothers, who we haven't seen in awhile, was there with his wife, so we were trying to maximize the quality time. I actually never left the house, much less going to St. George!

Brenna said...

Molly, Brynley's hair is so cute this way. Funny how great minds think alike and hers was the same as Brenna's on the same day. Cute. I noticed you have this Bakerella on your sidebar. MY friend just showed this to me and wow what an amazing website. See you at Barros?

Christine

jacque said...

I bet you were dancing and singing all around the clubhouse, inspired by HSM of course! :) I love your creative invention for the headsets--the bag of chips was classic.

Jill Wright said...

I love the pictures. You're so good to dress your kids up. I don't think my kids even saw a comb or a tooth brush all day on Thanksgiving. By the way, Zac could not be cuter--I have a little baby crush on him.:)