Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kindergarten Holiday Program

Last Monday we had so much fun watching Hayden in his first school program! He did such a good job, I have no idea how his teacher got him to stand still, not bugging anyone the entire time! Seriously, I looked at Andy and said, "Have you ever seen Hayden so well-behaved?" His response - "Nope." When it was over I was telling him how proud we were of him and and he said, "I didn't even wave my hands, or touch or bug anyone of my friends around me!" I imagine he may have been threatened a little if he were to do any of those things!

The entire Kindergarten sang a couple of songs and then each class sang a song individually. They ended the evening with "We Wish you a Happy Holiday!"

Hayden's class singing Feliz Navidad while shaking maracas (at the appropriate times of course.) Towards the end of the song, most of the kids were using them as microphones, it was super cute!
(Hayden's shirt says, Dear Santa... I can explain... - Perfect for him!)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

His program, er, I mean, Holiday Performance, was so cute...and perfectly short!! I loved being able to attend! He did fantastic!

Maddy said...

OH MY GOSH -- he looks so cute!