Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year! Thanks to my great friend, Wendy, Hayden was the cutest lookin cowboy I've ever seen! It just so happened that we had a cowgirl costume for Brynley in her dress up bin so that was our theme for the kids this year.
On Thursday night our ward had a fun trunk or treat and chili dinner. We had a great time socialing and enjoying the time with our kids. It was outside and hot so I didn't dress Zac in his costume but he went as a jail bird instead!
Hayden and two of his friends at the trunk or treat - it is impossible to get Hayden to look at the camera, I don't get it!

Our little Jail Bird

On Halloween night we headed to our friend's house in Casa Grande and made a stop at Grandpa and Debbie's house on the way so they could see the kids all dressed up.

Zac as a spider
I think I have worn the same orange shirt on Halloween for 4 years!
We had a fun night of trick or treating, although I'd say the kids pooped out a little earlier than I would have thought. I think Brynley would have kept going all night, she was loving the free candy being given to her, but the other kids were ready to be done! All in all, the kids made out like bandits and mom and dad have been enjoying sneaking into their candy buckets!


I need to look through my old pictures because I think I have a very similar pic of Hayden on Halloween as a spider!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

They looked so cute! Wish we could have done something together this year.

Jennie said...

We had a great time! Thanks for everything. I love your orange shirt, don't let anyone tell ya different :) Hope your feeling better, Jen

hendywow said...

O my heck! your baby boy is soo cute! So are his big bro & sis, but his little smile is too sweet!

Sarah said...

They all look so cute, but I have to say that Zac stole the show! That spider costume combined with his little smile is just adorable! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!!!

Clemstock said...

These are some cute pictures of the kids in the their Halloween outfits.