Monday, November 24, 2008

House Progress

We will officially be closing on our house (assuming all goes well...) one month from today, Christmas Eve. This will officially be my only Christmas present, along with the gorgeous plantation shutters, light fixtures, painter we're hiring, bar stools, big screen TV and the TV console we'll be purchasing... Not a bad haul... just that none of it fits under the tree! Don't know if we'll have one this year anyway so that's okay!

Aside from some issues with the doors that were installed today, things seem to be on their way. Hopefully the door situation will be resolved and I will get the doors that I expected, if not someone will be sorry!

Shelly's front door with my lovely kids (It was pajama day at school, and not sure what's up with Bryn)
Shelly's house partially painted
Our stair rail and part of our front door in the background. This was the only picture I took today that turned out, not sure what my problem was!

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Wow -- sounds like quite the Christmas haul for you :D I can't believe the house is going to be done so soon YIPPE!

Jennie said...

This means Christmas and New Years are at your place right :) We can help break in the new house. You like red punch right!!

Kathleen said...

hayden is SO skinny in that pj picture, i could eat him in one bite!!

the house looks INCREDIBLE! i am just asking for a sweater for christmas so i feel that maybe i am underestimating my wife-power! i need a house too...

The Evans Family said...

Hmmm...maybe I need to ask for a little bit more this year, not bad! I can't believe your house is almost done. It seems to have gone really fast. ENjoy!

The Evans Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.