Tuesday, November 11, 2008

6 Months Old!

That's right, our little man is 6 months old, but as I look at the date I realize he will be 7 months in just 4 days! It is hard to believe, time passes so quickly, it makes me want another one! Meredith and I were just talking today about how much we love to cuddle our little babies, who aren't so little anymore! I am constantly amazed at my little man, he is so content almost all the time. How did we get so lucky? Zac can roll both ways but really has no interest in sitting up or crawling for that matter (thank you!) he can just hang out as long as he wants, I'm not at all anxious for this little guy to be mobile. At his 6 month checkup, Zac was measuring pretty small, 14 pounds, 8 ounces which is only the 5th percentile. He only gained 6 ounces in two months. The doctor is concerned a little because he used to be in the 50th percentile for weight but he is thriving so I'm not concerned. I try to feed him a little extra each day if I think about it, but we're not stressed. I actually really like having a baby on the smaller side, Hayden and Bryn were both pretty giant at 6 months. Zac is still pretty tall and he has an average size head - another first for our babies, usually their heads are huge!


Zac and Kate (also 6 months) admiring something in the grass
Trying hard to get them to both look at the camera
We love our little Zachar (as we like to call him) we are so blessed to have him as a part of our family.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

That's a great one of Zac! I don't think any of Kate were as good. I love those little cousin twinners. I just want to snuggle them forever.

Kathleen said...

so he looks more like hayden every day... which means they are both ADORABLE! kate has SO much hair, oh my gosh!

The Evans Family said...

So cute! I can't believe my babies will be that old some day...

Jennie said...

Cute kids! I wish our cousins lived closer...