Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted... Did You?

I didn't actually vote today, so I didn't get a sticker. Meredith didn't even pick an extra one up for me..waa! I voted early, but not early enough to get a sticker in the mail like Maddy did:( I sort of felt like I wanted to tell everyone I ran into today that I voted but I didn't get a sticker because I voted early. I even felt like telling perfect strangers in the store that I voted early so they wouldn't think I was a reject. Now Andy tells me that Krispy Kreme is giving free donuts if you voted today, but I have no proof!!! Oh no, what do I do??? Well, I wasn't feeling like driving myself to KK today anyway, so there!

Anyway, go vote and get your sticker!!! Go McCain/Palin!!!

9 comments:

Brenna said...

I voted in my workout clothes so my sticker stayed there after I showered and I felt the same way. That is funny. I did tell people at soccer practice that I voted. This has been a crazy election. Wish I could have stayed at Barro's and talked to you more yesterday, but I had that meeting. Anyway, take care, Christine

Meredith said...

That is so funny!!! So glad we could celebrate election day together over a grilled cheese and Dr. Pepper!

Sarah said...

I'm still wearing my sticker even though Obama has already won and I'm not overly excited about it. At least it looks like Prop 8 is going to pass so that is good news. I love voting- it makes me feel like my voice is actually being heard!

Laurel said...

My sticker is on my purse and I am so bummed I didn't know about KK. I probably would have driven all the way up there for melt in my mouth goodness.
And even though it was more of a bad rock slide than an election I am soo happy that 102 passed and it looks like 8 is going to pass too! That made the vote worth it.
Oh! I voted early on a mail in ballot too, they put a sticker in there that said "I voted early". =)

Jennie said...

I voted early too...I wish that I lived in the valley for all the free meals, donuts and ice cream!!!

hendywow said...

Yeah i voted! And we won!!! On Prop102.

Kendra said...

Get out! I love the Tuesdays with Molly page too. I finally had a minute this morning to check out your blog. I love it! Adding a link! Thanks for everything last night. I am so excited to work with you, and better yet be friends/neighbors with you!!

Allie said...

Molly, you probably don't know me, but I went to London with Andy. Tell him 'hi' from Allie Bylund. I found you from Jen Gardner's blog. Cute family!

Clemstock said...

Oh Krispie Kreme donuts...that would have been nice....I voted anyway, but I think I would have liked it better if I could have gotten a little fat and delicious sweetness out of it.