Friday, June 27, 2008

Family Night at the Pool



On Thursday night we met Meredith's family at Hamilton Pool. It is a really fun pool with water slides, diving boards, a small lazy river, and a kid's area. The weather looked a little stormy and I think it scared people because it wasn't very crowded. It was a bit windy so we didn't take the babies in at first. About an hour into the evening, someone pooped in the pool so we had to evacuate it for 30 minutes. The kids enjoyed watching the lifeguards fish the poop out! Once it reopened the weather was perfect, so we took Zac in for a few minutes. We had so much fun, we'll probably go back next week!
I love my daughter dearly... but I also know that she can be really funny looking at times... this was one of those occasions. Seriously, I'm not sure what's up with the face she's making but those goggle are just really attractive!

Lindsay and Hayden getting out of the pool after jumping off the diving boards

The kids waiting patiently during the poop fiasco!

Andy and Meredith tending to the babies!

Andy and his cute son Zac!

9 comments:

Carson M said...

Andy looks awesome! Keep up the good work!

Brenna said...

Molly,
We love Hamilton! Such a great, cheap escape from the heat! Looks like a fun time. For the record, I love goggle pictures! Hilarity. Love Brynley's bathing suit. She is super cute!
~Christine

Maddy said...

I love Brynley's faces!!! I finally listened to messages late last night! Wednesday sounds great to me!!!!! I'll call you when I'm no ttoo lazy to get off the couch.

Rickie said...

yuck, yuck, yuck. Those pooping fiascos just follow you guys around don't they? Just kidding. I was glad I got to see you if only for like 2 seconds today. I was so impressed that hayden spotted daven in the huge crowd of kids. He is so grown up!

Kristen Lewis Jorgensen said...

Okay, that just might be my favorite picture EVER--Brynley in the goggles! How cute! I wish I was there with you guys!

Sarah said...

Love Summer and love swimming, although Jake is usually the one that shuts down the pool because he poops! That water park looks like so much fun. We don't have anything like that here.

Meredith said...

Don't you love going there for $1.00 family night??? It is so fun and not as hot as during the day. A great thing to look forward to every week. And, we love going to the poop, I mean, pool with you guys!

Clemstock said...

Brynley has such a great expression on her face!! It was awesome to see you guys.

Leigh and Buck said...

Andy, You look great my friend! I haven't seen you in more years then I can count. I miss you. Molly I hope you know what a great man you have. Andy I hope to hear from you some time. Send me an email mbucktaylor@yahoo.com I am in Afghanistan for the next little while and would love to hear from you.

Buck Taylor