Friday, June 6, 2008

Smiling!!!

Zac has been smiling off and on for a few weeks now but just recently he has learned to smile on demand or when we tickle him. At this particular time I was changing his diaper and he kept smiling at me so I had to grab the camera. These pictures are priceless! He was 2 days shy of 7 weeks old when these pictures were taken.
Zac is a complete joy, I really do not think I could have asked for a better baby. (He has napping issues but I won't go into that) He is usually totally content just hanging out wherever he is placed, he lets me know if he gets bored by letting out a sweet whimper, once we go to him, he is fine. I remember one of my friends telling me that her son would sit in the bouncy seat for long periods of time and just be content, I was amazed, and now Zac can do that! I think God knew that I needed an "easy" one this time around... Zac has been quite the trooper with all of the packing and running around that we have been doing since he entered our family. He is so sweet, I love hearing his little coos and sweet voice, he totally melts my heart.

We were sad this week when all of our family left town and we really appreciated all of the help that grandma and Andy's parents gave us as we were trying to pack up the house. These are a few pictures from right before Grandma left.

11 comments:

Alison said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Soooo fun that you were able to get them and even better that you have a fun place to post them! I love hearing/reading you talk about Zac... it's awesome!

Maddy said...

WOW! How do you have time to blog? Youa re super woman!

And you're right. Zac is ADORABLE! So glad he is such an angel!

Alison + Brandon said...

Oh man...cute cute cute. What else can I say?

hendywow said...

He is soo happy, and adorable! i can't wait till we meet him finally!

Meredith said...

Those are stinkin' cute smile pics! One of these days we will get some smile pics...

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures of him smiling!!!!

Twisted Sister said...

Oh my goodness... is Andy there? I remember being a Senior Senator with you. I can't remember though, did you throw the desk at me, or was it Dave? Either way, I deserved it I'm sure.

You're family is adorable!

Sarah said...

I love his smile! Max is so chunky that he looks kind of funny when he smiles!!! Great pictures.

Kathleen said...

molly! this is kathleen! i have a super boring office job this summer and found your bog off maddy's so i am adding you. it may be stalkerish but lets be blog friends, k? he's super duper cute. such a little man!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

That first pic is so adorable. Actually, they all are, but that first one melts my heart!

Clemstock said...

Zac is so cute!