Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our little mommy...

As I was working on the computer the other night I caught Brynley practicing her mothering skills on one of her dolls. She had gotten a size 5 diaper and was trying to put it on her doll. I'm not sure why she didn't grab a size 1, it would have fit a lot better. It was funny to watch her maneuvering the diaper and the doll to try to make it work, she didn't even get frustrated as she was velcroing the diaper over the dolls face! Brynley is so cute when she plays with her dolls and puts them down for naps, and feeds and burps then. I love seeing this side of her!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!!! Maybe she can start doing the real deal like Lindsay...it is so helpful!

Cara and Terry said...

Now if you can just get her doing that with Zac, you'll have quite the little helper ;-)