Friday, June 6, 2008

Blessing Day

On Sunday, June 1st Andy was able to bless our sweet little Zac. Andy did a wonderful job and Zac was absolutely perfect through the whole thing.
This is the only picture I have of Zac alone in his outfit

Our best attempt at a family picture

The whole group after the blessing

Andy's parents

Meredith's baby Kate was also blessed the same day so the rest of the kids all got to sit through two different church meetings, that was fun! It was a beautiful day and we were so glad to have Andy's parents come from Utah as well as my Grandma from Oregon. My brother in law, Steve's parents were also here from South Carolina. We were so grateful to my dad and Debbie for opening up their home so that we could celebrate with a combined dinner that evening.

Meredith and I with Kate and Zac

Zac was all tuckered out by the end of the party!

7 comments:

Maddy said...

Oh my goodness, that outfit is so cute! I'm so bummed I missed it :(

Alison said...

Molly... you look fantastic! How fun for Zac and Kate to share a blessing day. That is a fun 'bond' for them.

Ang said...

Oh man! I wish i had known it was last Sunday! We totally could have come. Your family looks great and Zac is So cute! I love his smiling pictures!

Meredith said...

It was a great day...I was so happy to share it with you!

Michelle said...

How great that it worked out to bless them on the same day!! I love his blessing outfit! It is so cute!

Sarah said...

I love his blessing outfit- it actually looks a lot like Max's! My sister and I were going to bless our babies the same day as well, but then they had stake conference on the 1st so they had to do it last week. So we got to do the whole family dinner thing 2 weeks in a row! I'm glad that everything went well and that you had a good day!

Rickie said...

I love those pictures. What a good baby you have on your hands. I love it when those first smiles come, it is the best!!