Monday, July 12, 2010

More Hospital Pictures...

Mia is now 36 hours old and we are loving her more every minute! I can't stop staring at her and her cuteness - she is seriously a doll. We look forward to heading home in a few hours and sleeping in our own beds. We will, however miss the great hospital food - if you think I'm kidding, I'm not - this hospital has great room service!

Trying on her first headband!


Mia has had a lot of visitors - her brothers and sisters and cousins and Grandpa were all visiting yesterday and then were back again this morning. Kate was not so sure about Mia for the first little bit - when Meredith asked her where's the baby? She pointed to herself and scooted away from Mia. Eventually she warmed up to her a little!

All of the cousins admiring sweet Miss Mia

I love this picture!

And this one - so precious!

Finally a picture of Daddy and Daughter

The kids love the bathroom door in the hospital room, it's a giant white board. I'm not sure if kids are supposed to draw on it or not, but i loved my pictures and the kids were well occupied.

3 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

She is a doll! I can't wait to see her! Did Meredith do all the girls' hair? so fun! I wish my hospital stay was as nice as yours...

Meredith said...

She is so yummy- can't wait to come see her again. Kate's reaction to her was not at all what I expected. I am so glad she decided she was OK.

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet her! Looking at the pictures is making me so excited for this next one on its way. So glad everything is going well!