Sunday, July 18, 2010

Four Days Old

Be aware... Mia is most likely our last baby, therefore I am soaking in every second with her and thus taking a lot of pictures! This blog may turn into the Mia show for awhile, sorry!

I had to take Mia to the doctor for a weight check and to have her soft spots looked at (we have been worried because she doesn't really have one - the doc assured me she has a very small one so I am going with that and trying not to freak out and look at her head every day.) so I figured she may as well get a little dressed up!



After her appointment She got some good Daddy time

And a little nap for both of them!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

She is so cute...definitely take all the pictures you can. I forgot how quickly each of these little stages ends. And I love the pics of the babies sleeping on their Daddy's. Absolutely priceless.

Steve and Sarah said...

Please make you blog a Mia show, she is to cute not to show ioff!

Myers Mayhem said...

Mia is beautiful, I love her outfits! She's a sylin' girl!

Maddy said...

I love her already!

Stimpsons said...

Sooooo cute, Molly, I love the clothes. Hope things are going well!!
-Suzie

Shauna said...

Che bella, Mia Bella! I will only speak Italian to this little principessa (princess)!