Monday, July 19, 2010

Father's and Son's Campout

On May 8th Andy and Hayden got to go on their second Father's and Son's camp out. They went up a day early with some friends so they actually got to stay for two nights rather than just one. Hayden was really looking forward to it and from what he said, they had a great time!

My two handsome campers. Is it just me or does my husband look hot all rugged and dirty???

Hayden with his ear plugs - they did some shooting. I'm not sure if Hayden actually shot a gun but I do know that he sort of walked in front of where the men were shooting and got yelled at. Poor kid sometimes just doesn't get it. You would think his mind would tell him - don't walk in front of guns, you could get shot...

In front of the campfire

Hayden was thrilled that there was a rope swing

Apparently Hayden was pretty miserably cold during the night, Andy had to snap a picture of the poor kid!

Brynley was a little sad that she couldn't go with them but I let her sleep in my bed for the two nights they were away. I guess that made up for it because she was just asking the other day when they were going to go camping again. I told her next time they go we can go as the whole family. She then said, no, they can go by themselves and I can stay up late watching TV in your bed again!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

yeah - you would think they know not to walk in front of guns! I bet Bryn was a great snuggle bunny, for sure.