Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brynley

"Mom - you can't see the M&M's." "MOM, you can't see the M&M's!" I was slightly ignoring Brynley as she came into the office...

I turn to her, she says it again, hands closed in a fist "Look, you can't see the M&M's!" Then she opens up her hands to reveal a handful of M&M's which I apparently "couldn't see" because she might get in trouble... They swiftly made it into her mouth as she stood grinning at me. She's so intuitive sometimes and she always gives herself away if she is doing something naughty. Gotta love her!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

That reminds me of the story you told me about one of Allison's daughters who had climbed on the kitchen table - come on Allison - tell the story!!!

Kids do and say the craziest things, like today when Caroline was doing a headstand on our couch and she was slipping, she said she wished we had a rubber couch like Zoe and Lucy! Rubber couch? Actually, that could be good with all the barfing babies around here!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

That's hilarious! She's such a goof! I actually had the same question about the cloth napkins vs. paper and these are the articals that I found if you're interested.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/paper-towels-and-napkins-vs-cloth.html#

http://verdavivo.wordpress.com/2008/11/26/paper-towels-and-napkins-versus-cloth/

I was really skeptical at first, but it seems to make sense. Hope Zac is feeling better!

...April* said...

LOL!! That's adorable. It's like she has a guilty conscience. Sounds like how I was grownin' up.

Jennie said...

If you can't see them do they have calories??

Maddy said...

Ha ha! That's pretty cute. If you can't see it, I can't be in trouble.