Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Activities!

This is a few days late, I know...
We had a great Easter this year. The kids started the festivities Friday morning with our annual Playgroup Easter Egg hunt. The big kids had the day off from school so it was fun to have them participate. Here's a picture of most of the kids together:
Brynley was hilarious looking for eggs. She would pick an egg up and shake it to See if it was worth keeping. If she didn't hear a lot in the egg, she would drop it and move on. She came upon one egg and after shaking it was very confused, she opened it to find only one M&M inside. Not wanting anyone else to be disappointed with the egg I'm sure, she took the M&M and ate it, then dropped the egg on the ground!
Brynley on her hunt
All three kids after the hunt. Why can't I get a picture with all of them looking at the camera???

Hayden looking for eggs

Kate and Zac having their eggs filled with Kix and Pirate's Booty!

Mom and Zac sitting on the blanket

Hayden and Bryn dying eggs with help from Aunt Shelly. They are both shirtless because I didn't want them to get dye on their shirts!

Brynley carefully pulling out her blue egg

Neither of the kids really cared what their eggs looked like, it too them about 10 minutes to dye all the eggs and they were off. Maybe sometime they'll care about them looking cool.
The following pictures are a bit out of order. (If I move them, you can't click on them later and that bugs me so they stay out of order.)
Sunday morning before church with Dad. Thankfully Andy didn't have meetings Easter morning (thank you to the powers that allowed that to happen!) I am usually on my own getting all of us ready and out the door by 8:15 but here is everyone at 7:55, thanks to a little help from Dad!

Brynley and Dad

Easter basket, all Hayden really wanted was Peeps, and he got them!

All of the kids got some fun pool toys in their baskets

Zac and Dad

Seriously, is this the best I could get??? No, but I thought it was cute.

Me and my girl!
After church we had a good time swimming and we had the best Easter dinner ever! It was a good Easter for sure!

4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Brynley is a smart girl! Your family is way too cute and I'm glad you had a good Easter.
I didn't know that when you moved the pictures you couldn't click on them. I've always wondered...some things about blogger are really annoying.

Toni said...

Ok, ALL of your kids are cute....but there is something about that little Brynley! I just want to eat her up!

Sarah said...

Love the Easter pictures! You all look so great in your Easter clothes. Glad you had a fun week celebrating!

I'm so excited to see you guys soon!

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

What a beautiful picture of you and Brynley. :-)