Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One year ago today....

...our sweet little Zac was born. At 8 pounds 9 ounces, he was our biggest baby yet! Labor and delivery were rather uneventful. I was due on April 29th but I knew I would have him sometime between the 13th - 16th. My doctor didn't believe me, but I knew.


This photo shoot was from when Zac was 11 days old

So much has changed...

Picture taken two days before his first birthday

I love the newborn curled up pose on Daddy

So little...

Zac's first bath

2 Weeks old

1 Month

First real deliberate smile

Blessing Day

4 Months

5 Months

Halloween 2008

6 Months - Playing Peek a Boo

7 Months

9 Months - one of my favorite pictures

11 months - Zac loves drinking his bottle this way on Daddy's lap!
He loves swimming!

Easter 2009

Happy Birthday my big boy!
I'll update tomorrow on his growth, puking, and constipation tomorrow after we see the doctor!

9 comments:

Ang said...

happy birthday zac!! He's such a doll!

Alison said...

I LOVE those pictures. (And I love his shirt in the 4mo picture.)

Jennie said...

I wish my mom let me have a Mohawk for Easter Sunday!!! Great memories of the past year!! Saturday or Sunday???

Rickie said...

Molly, he is so sweet! I think he still has the same look as when he was a newborn. He looks like his daddy to me. I am still just so amazed at how much they learn and grow in the first year. It reminds me of what is all in store for Avery.

Myers Mayhem said...

Happy first Zac! What a darling little boy! I can't believe it's been a year already!

Alison + Brandon said...

So adorable I can barely stand it! Happy birthday to Zac!

Meredith said...

We love little Mr. Man! Zac couldn't be a better twinner cousin! (And really, pulling a poop out of his bum was truly a highlight of my day today.)

Maddy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He is still so cute, no matter how tiny he is. It just adds to his charm. I'm sure once they get everything figured out he'll be HUGE!!

...April* said...

Happy Birthday Zac!! Those were such cute pictures, thanks for posting his first year of highlights!!

Thanks for you text the other day. LOTS to fill you in on!