Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Funniness

I've been looking at a few funny photos lately and decided to post a few...
This is me while chopping onions. They do this to me every time and Andy decided it would be a great photo-op. I have to admit, it's a little funny. Should I be embarrassed to post this picture? Maybe.

Brynley was so embarrassed... She was wearing a super cute outfit and I asked her to get shoes on... these are what she chose! Brown socks and brown shoes, she has got some great style!

I was mortified when I realized what Zac had done at this restaurant. We were out with my dad and sister's family, Kate and Zac sat next to each other and apparently had a great time! The table was so full of stuff that they kept grabbing things and throwing it all to the floor. Meredith and I got on our hands and knees and picked most of it up until the busser told us we could stop!

This is Eric, my teenage cousin... He decided to see if he could fit in the Jumparoo... not quite sure how he got out, hmm.

Eric once again... We were playing games late one night and I had my hair band around my fingers and I said if I stretch my fingers enough with the band, maybe my fingers would lose some weight. A few minutes later Eric grabbed a glass of water and did "finger water aerobics", it was so funny!

7 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

the first picture of you crying is HILLARIOUS! and I love the one of Zac at the restaurant! I hope the waiter tipped the bus boy extra good for your table!

The Evans Family said...

Sister must think alike because I was going to say the same things as Kristin! Emma thinks its hilarious when I cry while chopping onions, she likes to make fun of me. That picture in the restaurant was classic!

Meredith said...

These are all sooooo funny! Love you crying, Eric was so hillarious with the water aerobics for fingers... TFS!!

christine said...

That picture of you after the onions is priceless. Don't be embarrassed! Just funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh today! Good stuff!

Alison + Brandon said...

Ha! I love them all! Great pictures.

...April* said...

I am SO GLAD you posted the onion picture! That is CLASSIC!!! Thank you for the laugh! haha

Maddy said...

I LOVE that you put that picture of yourself up. You're the best!!!

And ACK that's quite the mess. I'm glad you didn't have to clean it all up.