Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade

My sweet Visiting Teacher dropped off some huge lemons and grapefruit at my house a few days ago... What should we do with them? Make lemonade of course!
Brynley and Hayden had a great time squeezing the lemons. (Brynley knocked over the juice at one point and we lost a lot, I tried not to get too annoyed!)

The kids and I had fun squeezing the lemons. We had about 8 good size lemons and made about 2 quartz of Lemonade, not bad! I can't wait until out fruit trees are producing fruit so we can make fresh squeezed juice any time. (I guess that would require planting them first, maybe in few weeks... )

3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

I love that cute picture of Brynley. Fresh lemonade sounds yummy.

Maddy said...

Brynners is so cute

Clemstock said...

Brynley's expression in the first picture is huggable. What a cute kid!