Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snowball Gala 2007

As many of you know I volunteer for an organization called Golden WHEEL (Women Helping Educate and Enrich Lives). This past spring I was elected to serve on the board as the secretary and I was also in charge of the catering for our annual Gala. This year the Gala was held at Jobing.com Arena, where we hosted 560 guests from the West Valley. Typically we raise abour $250,000 at the evnet and this year did not disappoint. The decorations were incredible and the the Auction items were some of the best we have ever had. The food was sure to be the best we have ever had, and although some of the tables received cold food (for which we are being nicely compensated) it was truly amazing! Andy and I enjoy working the Glaa each year, he and a friend are always in charge of the "Big Board" for the auciont and they have a great time. by the end of the evening my pregnant body could not take another second in heels!

After the Gala, Andy treated me to night at the Wigwam resort, complete with Breakfast, a bubble bath, and spa treatments the next day! As we were driving back to Gilbert, we noticed an amazing rainbow so I started taking pictures of it. Almost simultaneously Andy and I bothe said what will we ever do with these? So I said, I'll post them on my blog, hence the reason for the rainbow pictures!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Looks great - Thanks again for bringing me one of those centerpieces - it still looks gorgeous!

Maddy said...

YEAY! A blog entry! Looks like it was lots of fun.

Michelle said...

Yay! You finally made some entry's on your blog! How are you doing? Your kids are so cute! That must be so great that you and Meredith live so close to each other! It's great to keep in touch this way! Tell Andy hi for me! -Michelle Armstrong

hendywow said...

Hey! I am soo glad you're doin this! Now i have a blog friend! I want the pic of you and I for my slide show, love ya

Kelly said...

Hi Molly and Andy - This is Kelly Sharples... I just got your Christmas Card today and was tickled pink to see you have a blog! Molly - I'm totally impressed by the WHEEL event. That must have been a big undertaking and it looks like a great night. Thanks for the card!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)