Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve, Eve

We spent a fun night on Sunday with my sister and her family and my dad and Debbie. Since Meredith was leaving town the morning of the 24th we decided to celebrate a little early. We had a tasty roast beef and mashed potato dinner, it couldn't have been better! After dinner, the kids were more than anxious to open their presents and almost started without us!
Debbie has a tradition of buying everyone an ornament every year, which we love! My mom used to do the same thing so that has always been a fun tradition. The kids were excited to open their ornaments, Hayden got a red Bicycle, Bryn got a My Little Pony, I got a cute pregnant lady, and Andy got a computer personalized with his name! The kids had a crazy time opening their presents and afterward, enjoyed playing in the wrapping paper which they referred to as snow. Meredith and I were excited to get our pressure canners that we have been wanting, now we don't have to borrow from other people when we can!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

It sounds like you had a fun time with your family. I love all of the pics- your kids are so cute! Did you guys go to Utah for Christmas or stay in AZ? I'm excited to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mol, you're kids are gorgeous! We should really try to get together sometime, i mss ya!