Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finally...

I think I started this blog back in August, so about 3 1/2 months ago. It sat virtually untouched the entire time due to lack of time for this kind of thing. Finally, I feel like my life is not too out of control and I spent a little time tonight trying to actually customize it a little bit. I told my sister I wouldn't have any posts up by the end of the evening so she said I had to, here you go Meredith, my very first post and it is oh so boring... Check back in a few days, I promise you will see many fun and exciting things, I'm sure you can't wait!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Ha! I have been following along as you tweaked and changed stuff all night. Now throw a picture up there and you are good to go!

Maddy said...

I didn't even know you had finally posted something. HURRAY!

Meredith said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!