Sunday, December 23, 2007

Family Night Out

I called Meredith today and asked if they had any fun plans for the evening. I thought being the Saturday before Christmas we needed to do something fun. So we decided to meet for dinner and then take the kids to the outdoor all play area. The kids had a great time together, Meredith and I shopped while the husbands kept watch over the kids. We were all freezing, even Andy complained that he got really cold sitting watching the kids. Apparently Steve and Caroline ditched the play area for warm stores while Andy froze, I mean really, it was 51 degrees outside, brrrr...
Brynley and Caroline


Brynley really wanted to get on the caterpillar with the big kids :(

Our last attempt to get them all on before a few were crying from being squished!


And just for fun I had to include this awesome sign we saw in the parking lot, does it look wrong to anyone else?

6 comments:

Meredith said...

It was a fun night!!! And it WAS cold!!! And WHAT is with that picture with me and the kids and the caterpillar? I must have been standing pretty weird...!!!

PJ said...

Hi, this is Paul Jensen, a High School friend of Andy's. Kelly Sharples made me aware of your blog and I haven't talked to Andy since your wedding! I'd love Andy's email address to catch up with him

Maddy said...

OK -- so why was I not called? I should be included in all family gatherings! ;D

Molly said...

Well Maddy, you had told me earlier in the week about all of your fun Christmas plans. We didn't think you'd have time for us losers!! We'll call next time for sure.

Maddy said...

Yipppeeee!

And of course we're coming in out PJs. I think even I am coming in my PJs. Who wants to get dressed on Christmas day?

Give me a call sometime during the day. I forgot what time we decided on for tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

Oh and my kids miss yours too. Nate is so thrilled to have a picture of Hayden on the wall. Every time he eats he says, "Look Mom! There's Hayden."

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

Hey, Andy looks so good! Looks like you guys are having a fun Christmas with all of the kids!