Saturday, December 22, 2007

The sad life of a little Gingerbread house...

We'll call this the "Before Picture"

As I posted last night, we made a Gingerbread House for FHE a few weeks ago. I would say it lasted a few days before the kids figured out that they could actually remove the candy and eat it, actually I think Daddy may have taught them this but I'm not sure :) Anyway, a few days ago I walked into the kitchen to see this:


Yes folks, Brynley must be the smartest kid in the world, she got a chair from the other room, took it to the kitchen counter, climbed on top and started eating the candy off of the house. Hayden later joined in. A few days went by and I caught Bryn doing the same thing again. Our sad house today:




The funny part is, could there be any less appetizing candy? Seriously, I'm a pretty nice mom and if Brynley had asked me for a piece of candy I probably could have found her something a lot more tasty!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, that's sad!!!

Maddy said...

Upside down? I'm surprised they're still speaking to you ;D