Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday - 3 weeks is a birthday right???

I wanted to post some cute pictures from this week...

2 Weeks old - taken just before going to the doctor

Taken after the doctor - are those the cutest, scrawniest legs you have ever seen? And look at the size of her hand - weird.

Seems like a comfortable position for sleeping I guess!

Now this is more like it - very cozy on Daddy's chest!

Or how about cuddling up to that cute two year old? Sounds good to Mia!

Today marks 3 weeks since Mia's birth and her first time going to church... Below is the best picture I could get of her with her eyes open.


Hayden loved that he sort of matched her!

Brynley before she was actually ready for church

Our very first family picture as a family of 6. Not too bad for an impromptu photo before church!
Me and my girls!

Today we also had to say goodbye to Aunt Shelly who has been staying with us for the last 9 days. The kids loved having her here and I certainly didn't mind! She got up many mornings with them so I could stay in bed which was heavenly! They got to do a lot of swimming and movies and playing together with their fun Aunt Shelly, I know there will be some withdrawals this week!

6 comments:

Maddy said...

My dad always says my babies have chicken legs, so we love little scrawny legs over here.

Cute family picture -- although I feel bad for poor Bryn, couldn't you find her a blue and green dress to match??

Ang said...

Molly - Mia's dress is so cute! Your family is so beautiful. You all look so happy!

Melynda King said...

Great pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the head bands!!! Those are the kind I always looked for when my girls were babies, and could never find them! Too bad I wasn't creative enough back then to make my own!!!! I need a baby now!!

Myers Mayhem said...

Such a beautiful family!

Christine said...

She's so cute Molly! And you look gorgeous in these pics! Beautiful fam!

Jennie said...

Great pictures! We always say that if everyone is looking forward than it is a great picture :)