Sunday, August 15, 2010

Amazing Jakes!

I started this post a few weeks ago and didn't finish...
About two weeks before Mia was born, we took the kids to Amazing Jakes! It's an indoor kids amusement park and arcade. Intel rented the place out so it was really fun because we didn't have to pay the crazy prices to get in! Hayden has been asking to go to Amazing Jakes forever... unfortunately the thing he wanted to do most - bowling - we didn't get to do because it was too crowded. Oh well ,they had fun any way.
They got a kick out of this ride that went around and around. I was sick just watching it!

Hayden loved the carousel!

Zac wanted to go on this little train over and over... notice how I hardly fit with my big old belly?


Hayden and Bryn on the teacups, Brynley loved making it spin super fast!



Zac and Daddy on the carousel


Hayden and Brynley waited in line for these bumper cars for almost 45 minutes. I was amazed at their persistence! Then I couldn't even get a decent picture, oh well.


Zac loved the miniature golf


Hayden did pretty well on the rock climbing wall. Unfortunately a lot of the hand holds were missing so he was doomed from the first step. He didn't seem to care too much!


Poor Bryn really wanted to try the rock climbing wall but she was wearing sandals. So we put Hayden's shoes on her, it was very frustrating for her and she was too scared to let go of the rope holding her so she couldn't grab the hand holds to actually go anywhere.

It was a fun night out with just the 5 of us before Mia got here!

1 comment:

AZ Hey-mon said...

Hey we were there that night also. I had to laugh because I was wearing sandals and made Austen let me wear his shoes so that I could do the rock climb. Carter made it up to the top, but Austen and I kept getting the middle which was the hardest. We did golf and bumper cars too, but looks like the rest of the time we were doing different stuff than you guys.