Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Monday Girl Date

Brynley had been looking forward to our girl date last Monday while Hayden went on his boy date with Dad. Luckily for Brynley Mommy's take pictures on their dates, Daddy's not so much. Sorry Hayden - no pictures for you!
This is what Mia did while Brynley and I got our pedicures

Brynley getting her little foot massage

She was loving every minute of the pampering!

I let Brynley choose the restaurant for lunch. It was a hard choice but she settled on a
Mexican restaurant with her favorite bean dip, yum!

Brynley got to get her first real haircut (I have cut her a hair a few times but this was way more fun!)

It was a super fun day and I am so glad we had the chance to go out together!

Of course we all know how the day ended... Meredith took this picture for me after I had already left in the ambulance with Mia. Funny, as the paramedics, police, etc. were all huddled around Mia in my family room, I had this urge to take a picture and document it. Of course I didn't but there were at least 12 men and women in my family room, it was quite a sight! Anyway, Meredith had the same thought to document it so she snapped a few pics of the fire truck before it left!

Then Andy of course thought I was insane when I asked him to snap a picture in the ER...

4 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

I thought the same thing about when my boy fell. I wanted to grab my camera on my way out to the ambulance and when they were all in my back yard! Us scrappers and bloggers are crazy! I am glad it was a fun day, just wait unitl Mia is old enough to go enjoy the pedis!

Danika said...

You know you're a real blogger when you take photos in the chaos! :) My kids looked at me like I was nuts when I was taking pictures of the storm damage & broken salsa a few weeks ago...

Meredith said...

What a fun date! So glad you got pics of the fun day. Special dates are the best!

PS: He was on the phone calling Mercy ER and giving them the info they would need when you arrived.

Clemstock said...

Fun girl date!! Those are the best by far.