Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving...

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year. Aunt Shelly and Uncle Joe and Grandma came down and we were able to have Turkey day at their house! It was sort of nice having no furniture in their front room, made for plenty of space for a huge table!
Aunt Shelly set a beautiful table - amazing she has all this stuff at her "vacation home"

Everyone finding their place cards and getting seated

Hayden and Lindsay made all of the place cards with a little help from Bryn and Caroline I think!

Zac was going to town with a utensil in each hand! This plate was empty when he was done - such a great eater!

Enjoying great company and a great meal

Andy, Brynley, and Grandma

Joe, Shelly, Meredith, and Steve

Meredith posing with all of her pies!

I was really wishing that I hadn't had a stomach bug all week, I didn't even get to finish my plate of food - oh well, everything was delicious!
Thanksgiving also happened to fall on what would have been my mom's birthday, she would have loved the sight of 6 of her grandkids around that huge dinner table!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

I love the name tags and the great big table!

Meredith said...

Such a fun day!!! The kids did a great job on the tags. And soooo many pies. You had to roll me out of there...