Sunday, December 20, 2009

Feeling like Christmas!

I love getting the kids all dolled up for Church the Sunday before Christmas. Hayden had been anxiously awaiting the day he could wear his new pants and tie. (He tried to wear them a few weeks ago and I made him take them off!)
Modeling her dress for me

What a nice big brother!

Yay, Zac smiled!

Andy came home from meetings just in time to jump in a picture before we had to leave for church!



Bryn and I tried for a quick pic after church!

Zac wanted nothing to do with pictures on the porch after church, he just wanted to play!
(Can I just say, dressing boys for holidays is so easy - usually. The matching ties are never a problem but who would have thought black plants for a toddler would be so hard to find??? I thought I had some from when Hayden was young but when I pulled them out they were navy - ahhhh!!! So after searching 4 stores yesterday we ended up with black corduroys, but they have grey dogs on them, what the heck!?!? Seriously - 3 other colors of plain corduroy pants, but the black had to have dogs. Oh well.)

8 comments:

[M] said...

what a handsome family:)

p.s. i seriously can't believe you have wrapped presents under your tree and ornaments on the lower half. amazing. none of that would survive at our house.

[M] said...

p.s. this is mary ann (formerly M-A), i changed my profile...

Meredith said...

They all look so pretty and handsome - Yes, only one girl to dress is a bonus!

The Evans Family said...

Great pictures Molly, such cute kids! I'm laughing about the dogs on the black pants because I had the same problem! I couldn't believe the black pants had dogs on them??!! I ended up getting a pair that aren't really dress pants, but you can't tell, or at least I hope you can't. But then again, the kids weren't really dressy this year.

hendywow said...

Great pics! Gorgeous fam...

Maddy said...

Bryn's hair is so cute. I love her little poses. You all look so great.

Jennie said...

You all looked great! I sent Adam to church with Lil Adam and Addison and I stayed home with Alex. His ear was bleeding again so he is back on antibiotics!! Love ya, Jennie

Clemstock said...

I love the matching clothes. They all look so cute!