Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Little Dancing Girl

Brynley had her very first dance recital last week. It was so cute, all of the girls looked super cute and had such a good time. We were so proud of Brynley for remembering almost the whole dance. The girls danced to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Shakin her hips!

My cute little reindeer!
The whole class with their wonderful teacher, Miss Misty!

What a cutie!

I will upload a video of the dance as soon as I figure out how to make it a little shorter!

6 comments:

Danika said...

Where/who does she take dance from? My sister has someone good for her daughters, but she's really far away from me.

I can't wait for Natalie to start next year!

Kendra said...

So cute!

Myers Mayhem said...

I'm so jealous, I want Avery in a cute little dance class like Brynley!
Brynley looks darling!

Jennie said...

Very cute!! I really need to get Addison into a class :)

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen, Ava and Cate said...

I swear, one of the main reasons why I sign the girls up for dance is for the recitals alone. :-) Brynley looks so cute in her little costume ahh... :-)

Maddy said...

I feel so cool now that I've met Misty. I love the little outfits. A DORABLE!