Saturday, March 28, 2009

Enrichment Night!

Thursday night was our ward's Quarterly Enrichment Night. I was really looking forward to it, we had such a great theme and I knew the decor was going to turn out amazing! The night's title was, When Life Hands You Lemons... We decided to go with a black, white, and yellow theme. We served a baked potato bar, green salads, homemade lemonade (I robbed my dad's tree a few weeks ago and squeezed a couple of gallons worth of lemon juice), and lemon cheesecake bars. I gave a short talk on the history of Relief Society and how we can use the Relief Society to help us in turning our lemons into lemonade. We then had three great ladies speak from our ward. It's always nice to have everything done and to be able to breath a sigh of relief... And so until June, we can relax a little bit...

A few of the tables set up

The food table... you can't see it very well but we had B&W fabric drapes on the table where all of the serving bowls would be going.

One table close up

The beverage table

The dessert table

We were so thrilled to have all but one seat filled that night, which meant we had 55 ladies there, when does that ever happen? We may need to start setting up more tables!

8 comments:

ecuakim said...

I LOVED the decorations for Enrichment! It was FABULOUS! You all did such a great job...THANK YOU so much!

Clemstock said...

Wow Molly, you did an amazing job on enrichment! The tables and theme is amazing. Maybe you and Meredith should do a catering/decorating company for special events. Really, something to consider....

Jennie said...

Looks amazing!! You are so wonderful :)

Meredith said...

It looks lovely!!! I wish I could have come and you could have come to mine...held at the same time. And you did a great job. There are not many cut from the same cloth as you.

Maddy said...

WOW! Looks gorgeous. I need some dessert after reading your last two posts. I thought cereal would be sufficient, but I may have to break out the last brownie mix.

Rickie said...

Wow, that looks amazing and sounds like a great night, too. I wish I would have checked that box requesting that talent up in heaven :)

The Evans Family said...

It looks great! I love the theme.

jacque said...

Love the color scheme! everything looks so good.