Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls!

Have you ever seen such a delightful picture?
Yum!
I don't bake, most people know that. My biggest claim to fame are my cake mix cookies with M&M's, you can't go wrong with those! When I decided I wanted to make cinnamon rolls, I was a little nervous but figured why not? So here they are. I made them a few weeks ago before we went to Utah for Spring Break. I thought I would be the best daughter in law and make a big batch to take to my in laws. Little did I know that Andy's mom had just started a strict diet and so they were not very well appreciated and half of them got thrown away because the kids and I are the only ones that ate them! They were pretty good, could have used a little more Cinnamon and sugar, maybe next time...


5 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

I was scared the first time I made them too, but now I have to say I have them mastered. My first batch tasted more like sweet rolls. Pile on the cinnamon! Next time you have extras you can call me, it will make Maddy happy if I gain 5 more lbs!!!

Meghan, Carson and the Kiddos said...

Holy Cow! Those look amazing! I'm sorry that more people didn't eat them in Utah! I would have been all over those!

Maddy said...

Oh man -- who doesn't like cinnamon rolls? That is CRAZY! I would have eaten all of them myself. YUMM!

And Sarah is so right -- I'm trying to pack those pounds on her ;p

Jennie said...

Adam loves your picture taking skills!! Great use of light!! I love the yummy idea of baked cinnamon rolls :) Do you take special orders???

Myers Mayhem said...

I'm drooling all over my keyboard!