Sunday, March 15, 2009

11 Months Today!

Baby Zac is 11 months old today. I know I say this all the time but I cannot believe how old my little Zachar Man is. I love this little guy so much, it's amazing how much he melts my heart. At 11 months Zac can...
*Roll all over the place*Give a high five (but only to Daddy)*Wave - when he wants to*Get up on all 4's and rock back and forth*Stand up against anything and just play*Has two teeth still*Sport a fantastic fauxhawk*Smile like a seasoned model for the camera*Eat anything we give him, though he doesn't really like to eat*His favorite food by far is yogurt*Go into a spasm when he sees a bottle of formula coming his way*Laugh when he is tickled*Still wear size 6-9 months*Sleep all night and take two fantastic naps each day*
So, he's not crawling yet and he's not walking but I'm not going to rush him! I love my little pip squeak, even though he has grown seriously attached to me, more so than either of my other kids. That's alright, I'd snuggle him any minute of any day! Love ya bub!
The lighting was horrible when I was trying to take this quick picture before church today

A Cute picture of the 3 kids. They sat like this reading forever the other day, it was cute!

11 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy 11th cute Zac!! We love your little pip squeak too!

Ang said...

I LOVE the faux hawk! He's such a cutie!

The Evans Family said...

THat fauxhawk is darling! He is just too cute.

hendywow said...

Happy Birthday little guy! You are tooooo Cute!

ecuakim said...

I don't know what you are talking about, the lighting for that picture was AWESOME! But then, I love natural light of all kinds.

hendywow said...

I meant Happpy "almost" Birthday!

Sarah said...

I can't believe these babies are almost one. Zac is adorable- I love the faux hawk!!!

Rickie said...

What a sweetie, I love his little mohawk!

...April* said...

you're totally right!! i'm so sorry and i updated my blog. for the record, i thought i had lost the pictures i took of your kids, but they were in a different folder than i thought! you were a highlight of my trip, i want you to know that. i love you!!! :)
i'll find a way to come t you next time, i promise! :)

Jennie said...

Time is really starting to fly isn't it. What a cute little man he is!! Love ya, Jen

Maddy said...

He is so so so cute! I can't believe he's almost one!