Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Waaaa, I miss blogging!

This is a quick post to say that I am totally missing blogging and as soon as I can get time to get on here I will be making a few marathon posts. These posts will include, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Temple Lights, Moving into our new house, A broken pinky toe at IKEA... and maybe a few more. Between trying to still unpack my life, get Enrichment mtg. together for Thursday, get a million things typed up for Golden WHEEL, babysitting children EVERY day this week, and trying to write a talk for Sunday... I'm not sure when it's going to happen. Quite frankly, I'm not sure when my entire house will be unpacked... this could take awhile. Stay tuned...

10 comments:

Meredith said...

THANK YOU so much for watching my Caroline tomorrow and both today. You are truly a saint.

jana said...

don't feel bad.. I haven't moved and I'm so behind in blogging too!! I'm due for a marathon of bloggin too!! Race ya!! LOL!! Can't wait! Love your house though! Can't wait for the full tour!

hendywow said...

At the very least, you have a goal! That's good.. Last night was fun, I hope we can gwet together again soon!

Myers Mayhem said...

I miss your blog too! I really want to know how a pinky toe got broken at Ikea!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see pictures once you have everything moved in. I'm sure it is such a busy time- but so exciting as well!

Maddy said...

Wow -- I think Meredith owes you big time! She's off in Atlanta and she left her kids with you BEFORE she even left??

Can't wait for the slumber party!!! BTW -- I left a message. I forgot I'm in Mexico the 1st weekend and I don't want to miss it!

Clemstock said...

How are none of your children not crying in your top picture with Santa? I think if we had a picture like that it would be of two frantic parents and two crying babies. I am amazed. New house...how is it going?

Kathleen said...

waaaa, i miss you blogging!! can't wait to see the finished product!

...April* said...

Yes, keep blogging, we love it and we love you!!! :) Thanks again for the Christmas card, the picture hangs on our fridge as I type! Hey, how did Andy lose that weight? That's awesome. He was hot before, but he's hot as ever now, GO ANDY!!!! :) (haha, sorry).

Jennie said...

We love ya and know your going to do a great job on your talk tomorrow!!