Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Gingerbread House!

This will be the first of many new (old) posts over the next few days...

A few weeks before Christmas we had a Gingerbread house family home evening. Thank goodness for the Costco kits, I could never make this from scratch, and for 10 bucks, you can't beat that! At least this year I put the roof tiles on the right way. Hayden had fun decorating as did Brynley, though I think she ate more candy than she actually decorated!

Zac's ready to go!


Brynley and Hayden were really concentrating in the beginning

Daddy helps put the candy in a pattern

Our finished house!

3 comments:

Rickie said...

That is so funny, I did my roof tiles wrong last year, too! Very cute pics. I love the random ones you took of Zac and Brynley. They are so cute. I can't believe how big Zac is getting. He reminds me a lot of Hayden.

Maddy said...

That turned out so cute!! I NEED pictures of your new house.

Jennie said...

What a great FHE. Adam and Lil Adam did ours this year :)