Sunday, January 25, 2009

So sad... Sweet Neil...

For those of you who may read this, could you send an extra prayer out for my cousin Neil? He is the coolest 18 year old you will ever meet. I posted about him in July after our Family Reunion in Oregon. We seriously love this kid. He was in a very serious car accident on Friday night and has sustained serious head injuries. We are hopeful that he will get better but for now things are looking pretty bad. It's funny, Neil is quite a bit younger than me and I feel a little more like an Aunt to him rather than his cousin. I have honestly never met anyone like him... I hope that my sweet Hayden (who reminds me a little of Neil as a kid) will grow up to be a great young man like Neil. Thanks for your prayers!
Edited to add... Here is a link to Neil's blog with updates for those interested http://neilstoneupdates.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

hendywow said...

He is in our prayers,call if there is any change...

Meredith said...

We love Neil so much, we are sick with worry and need a giant family group hug!

Toni said...

Please keep us informed. You are all in our prayers.

jana said...

Please keep us updated, and I will definantly pray for him! Thanks Molly!

Jennie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. oxoxox

Cara and Terry said...

So sorry to hear the bad news. I hope he has a speedy recovery with no long term damage.

Carol F. said...

I am so sorry. Sounds like Neil is such a neat guy--I just read your July entry about him. So tragic. I will pray for him.