Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weekly House Update

There's nothing too exciting to report... The framing of the house is in progress as you can see from the picture. Hayden is excited because the just put the stairs in yesterday. He keeps telling everyone that there is a small rectangle window in the middle of the upstairs. Technically we aren't allowed to walk in the house right now but I did and it was a good thing too because I found a mistake in the framing in the kitchen... Good thing I don't read signs telling me to keep out! Shelly's house has the foundation poured, I couldn't get a picture of it from the car because there was too much in front of it. I am sure they'll start the framing on hers in the next few days.


2 comments:

Maddy said...

YEAY for the HUGE 2 story party house ;p Hopefully we left your house clean enough last week that we'll be invited back!

Molly said...

Of course you'll be invited back! I may have been eaten out of house and home but it was worth it! Just kidding, I'm glad a lot of my produce got eaten so it didn't go bad! I forsee some mad Rock Band Parties in the future... I think I'll get that for Andy when he reaches the 100 lb. mark. I can't wait for the house to be done!!!