Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Quick Tag Post

Okay, so I was tagged a few weeks ago by Erin, but it's kind of a hard tag, I'll get to it. Meredith just tagged me and this one is much easier. So, while I get all my pics from Disney downloaded, I will at least post a little tag:

Four Jobs I have had:
1. Elementary School Teacher
2. Kinkos of Orem - the best Kinkos ever!
3. Server at Newport Bay - the best seafood ever!
4. Cleaning Cabins in Island Park, ID for the summer with my husband!

Four Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Trouble With Angels
2. Parent Trap
3. Goonies
4. Steel Magnolias - This is also on both of my sister's lists but I remember it as being a favorite I watched with my mom a ton! I also watched it late one night over the weekend after getting in from Disneyland!

Four Places I have lived:
1. Aloha, Oregon
2. Provo, Utah
3. Peoria, Arizona
4. Gilbert, Arizona

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Amazing Race
3. Top Chef
4. ER - One of the only people who has held out the entire life of the series!

Four Places I have been:
1. New York!!! - I can't wait to go back!
2. St. Maarten
3. Napa Valley - Gorgeous, amazing, even if you are not a drinker!
4. Hawaii

Four Celebrities you have met:
1. Marie Osmond
2. Figure Skaters - Caren Cadavy, Brian Boitano, Brian Orser
3. Pat Sajack and Vanna White
4. I love celebrities and I always want to meet them but it never really happens, so unfair!!Celebrities I have had brushes with - meaning I have walked past them, said hi, waved, etc... but not actually shaken hands with and said good to meet you - Adam Sandler, Hayden Panatierre, Regis Philbin, Kelly Rippa, Martha Stewart, Lindsay Lohan, Robert Redford, Joey Lawrence, Howie Mandell, 2 American Idol contestants, Jon Stewart... Maybe more but I can't remember!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mashed Potatoes
2. Bean dip and tortilla chips!!!
3. Anything Mexican
4. Ice Cream

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. France
3. Africa
4. More of the East Coast

Four Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Finishing and moving into our new house!
2. Spending Thanksgiving with Andy's Family
3. Brynley going to Preschool
4. Continuing to workout more, get healthier, and be more active as a family

Four Friends I am tagging:
1. Toni
2. Wendy
3. Cara
4. Misty

5 comments:

Danika said...

Every year I swear I'm not going to waste my time with ER anymore, but then I give in! I've been there since the beginning with it too...though it's gotten pretty lame recently as all my favorite people have left.

Hope you had fun at Disneyland!

hendywow said...

What the heck!

Alison said...

There is something magical about this season of ER... by magical I mean so sad... I miss the good ol' days. But am hanging in there to the finish.

Sarah said...

Wow- I can't believe you have seen that many celebrities! Pretty fun!

Okay, I just read your friend's comment about Disneyland and realized that I totally forgot to get back to about that. I'm bummed because it would have been so fun to meet you there. Sorry! We are so crazy here with all of the Prop 8 stuff it is kind of taking over our lives right now. Anyway, I hope you had a fun time! Hopefully we can meet up next time.

Meredith said...

I guess i forgot all those skaters...